Monday, December 20, 2021

Christmas Lights

Jingle, our little elf, has visited us every day since we got back from Tennessee. We have enjoyed various games and activities that he has brought/inspired or even little gifts. Today he brought Jonas a Christmas Light scavenger hunt. I think I was looking forward to this activity more than Jonas was. This is a fond childhood memory for me. I recall getting in my pajamas with my siblings, loading up in our little minivan, and spending several evenings throughout the holiday season driving around to see the lights. It waned as we got older and busier, but we would still make a point to go out to see the lights on Christmas Eve, especially at the temple. After we were done, we'd go back home to enjoy some donuts and hot chocolate (I would have apple cider instead). Tonight I got to share a little bit of that with Jonas. We didn't grab donuts, but we did drop by Crumbl for a few cookies to enjoy as we searched for the various items on the list Jingle brought us. We had a fun night! 






No comments:

Post a Comment