Wednesday, December 1, 2021

CAKe: Act 3

Jonas has been more than excited to keep up with our acts of kindness. He even informed me that he made sure to smile at everyone and hold the door open for his class as acts of kindness too. I hope this exercise in service is something that will sink deep into our kids hearts. I hope they will realize that kindness and service can be as seemingly trivial as a smile or as grand as monetary assistance. I hope they can see that it comes in all shapes and sizes and that anyone can offer kindness anywhere at anytime. Today Jonas was excited to hand out Christmas gifts to his teacher, his bus driver, and our mail carrier (who is the main supplier of all our Christmas purchases!!). Jonas helped me prepare the small gifts. Before school, he placed the mail carrier's gift in our mailbox then handed Renee (his bus driver) his gift as soon as he got on the bus. I love seeing the joy of service in his countenance.






No comments:

Post a Comment