Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kristin's visit

Today my friend Kristin (who was one of my wingman when we were single) was in town for a visit! I was SUPER excited to see her. I have made many friends here in Utah, but it was nice to be able to sit down with an old friend and catch up on the changes that have occurred in both our lives (she got married 6 months before I did). All I have to say is that God gave us girlfriends for a reason! It was nice to swap stories and discuss all the fun adventures we've had. Jeff truly is my best friend, but he's still a guy...so it was nice to be understood from a woman's perspective as well. I keep crossing my fingers that her husband will find a job on the west coast so she can move a little closer to Utah (they live in the Washington DC area right now). Still, it was fun to see her and her beautiful little girl, Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment