Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sweethearts Dance

Tonight was Salem Hills Sweethearts Dance. Both Laurin and Amber got asked to go. Laurin's date picked her up early to do a day activity (scavenger hunt at the mall). Because she got picked up early, Jeff wasn't around so I had the responsibility of interviewing the perspective date. It's harder than you may think! Especially when I had to convey all the dos and don'ts Jeff would normally convey. I'm just not as stern as he is. I'm sure her date thought that was the easiest pre-date-parent lecture he ever received! In any case, Jeff was luckily (or unluckily if you were the date) around for Amber's date so he gave the lecture that time. Both girls said they had a blast! I'm so glad they get to have these fun high school memories! And I'm so glad that when they walk out the door with their dates that I know they are going to make good choices. We feel pretty lucky to have such great kids!


If her date looks a little familiar, it's because he's on the front cover of the New Era this month!


Amber's group
Laurin's group
 

No comments:

Post a Comment