Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII

Ok, to be completely honest, I haven't watched a single professional football game all season. I really like watching football, but it's just not something I often do. However, again any excuse to do something out of the ordinary, I love the opportunity to have family and friends over for some good food and good company. So today we invited my sister, Krystle, her husband, Jordan, and baby Nolan along with the Hardys and the Hansens from our ward over to join us in indulging on football snacks and laughing at silly commercials...oh & watching a football game too. We were all rooting for the Denver Broncos, but it was clear very early on that the Broncos would not be winning the game. The Seattle Seahawks came out strong and never let up. In fact, the game itself was rather disappointing, but the food and company was not. I was actually so busy socializing that I forgot to snap any pictures of our guests. Jeff was good enough to take a couple pictures of our gluttonous spread though. We did a potato bar for dinner then had various snacks for the rest of the game night. Even though I was disappointed with the game, the evening was tons of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment