Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweethearts Fundraiser

Tonight the Young Men and Young Women held a Sweethearts Fundraiser dinner. There are so many people who put in so much time and effort to making this evening a success - and it was a success! The kids were able to earn enough money to cover summer camps for this year...and possibly next! During the dinner, there was a live and silent auction. I had to laugh a little when I read some of the services and thought to myself...only in West Mountain! (e.g., one hour of tractor time, 3-bottom plow time, gun cases, etc.) I'm definitely not in the city any more! Each of our kiddos (minus Daniel who isn't in Young Men's yet) had an area of responsibility. Laurin helped in the kitchen. Amber served the dinner and provided entertainment (including singing Never Stop for Jeff and I). Dallin voluntarily and happily babysat the kids that came. Everyone did an excellent job! It was a fun evening (except for the fact that I had a terrible cold)!




No comments:

Post a Comment