Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Preparations

This week has been full of little Valentine's surprises and preparations. On Tuesday (11th) night, the young women put together several Valentine's gifts to be delivered to the ward members as a fundraiser. Jeff felt the need to sign up for almost every Valentine item on the list so I was bombarded with goodies and gifts (not sure what I'm going to do with the corsage but it was a nice gesture). I feel very spoiled and very loved. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have the most amazingly kind, generous and loving husband.


In other Valentine's news, Danny was working hard all week to create his basketball Valentine's box. I think it turned out really well. Lucky for him, he has such a handy daddy who has all sorts of parts, pieces and tools to use!
Laurin and Jeff were also caught in the Valentine act this week as they prepared additional goodies for others. Laurin worked on creating Twinkie minions for her little preschool class and Jeff made me more chocolate strawberries and peanut butter-chocolate topped sugar cookies (which I didn't know until the following morning)!








No comments:

Post a Comment