Saturday, February 1, 2014

More basketball & Senior pictures

Today was just a normal Saturday. Danny had a game and I snapped a couple photos to share. He has really improved since his first game. He does an excellent job on defense...and we're working with him on offense. I think he gets a little frustrated sometimes because he wants to be as good as Dallin and doesn't realize that Dallin was at his stage when he was Danny's age. It's rough having older siblings! I was one of the oldest, but I know my baby brother had a tough time feeling like he was always playing "catch up" with us. Still, Danny is a great kid and is doing a great job! Everything takes a little time and a little practice.
Danny looking for the rebound. 
Danny making a shot! The orange blur is the ball and it did go in!
Later that afternoon, I took Laurin to Utah Lake where we met up with our photographer to get some Senior pictures! I can't believe that we're already on the downhill slope of this academic year. I can't believe that Laurin will be graduating in 4 months! It's crazy to think that she will be in college this time next year and, if she desires, she could have a mission call! Time definitely flies! Here's a few pics I took of them taking pics. You'll have to wait for the graduation announcements to see the final product.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment