Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12 Days of Kindness: Day 8 (and Danny's concert)

Tonight Danny had his holiday orchestra concert. I have to say that I am incredibly impressed at his dedication to the cello; not to mention how good the orchestra is getting! I love anything holiday themed so I absolutely loved this holiday concert where I got to watch my son display his talents. Way to go Danny!



After the concert, we went to the local dollar store to hide a few dollars on items yet to be purchased. If you noticed, we did not do a kindness activity yesterday. Let's just say I am done with all the winter colds/flu!! Danny came home feeling nauseous and Jonas broke out in a pretty serious rash. Needless to say, we were not able to do a kindness activity yesterday. Thank goodness we have a couple flex days! Luckily we picked up where we left off with tonight's activity. The boys really like being sneaky on this one. I really like how thoughtful they are in what they choose. They consider what people who might be in need would choose to buy this holiday season. Again, I wish I could see the smiles I imagine this small gesture will elicit; I can only hope it is received with a determination of that person to spread a little kindness of his/her own.





No comments:

Post a Comment