Thursday, April 23, 2015

Danny's 4th grade track meet

Danny has been waiting for this day for several months! The 4th grade track meet! Several weeks ago, he made sure that I had the date on my calendar and that I would be there. Jeff actually left town to attend a scouting training this weekend so I promised Danny I would be there. He was so excited! He loves anything active. He loves any sport. Now if I can just get him to focus in on one or two and actually practice! Oh well...I guess that will come with time. Today he chose to run the 50 meter and 200 meter race. He also participated in the softball throw. He came in 4th during the 50 meter race and 1st in his grouping for the 200. Unfortunately, neither time was good enough to qualify for the finals, but he did a great job! I was so proud of him and he had fun! Hopefully next year he'll have a little more height and a longer stride to keep up with some of the other boys his age because he definitely has the speed. Way to go Danny!








No comments:

Post a Comment