Saturday, April 18, 2015

SHHS Prom 2015

Today was Amber's senior prom. Again, I can't believe we're already at prom time! This school year has flown by...maybe not for the kids, but for me it has! On top of it all, I can't believe that this is Amber's senior prom. Her high school career is nearly over. I know I've only known her a few short years, but those years have flown by. She is ready to graduate and start BYU. It is all happening so fast! In any case, Amber's date was such a sweetheart. Amber knew him through a friend. He was so polite and brought her chocolate and roses in addition to the corsage. She said they had a lot of fun at the dance and the date the night before. I'm glad that she has had all these opportunities. These are the fun memories she gets to take with her after graduation is over. I think she would agree that she high school has been a blast!


Here are a few pictures they had taken at the Lotus Temple in Salem. I think they turned out great! Then again...Amber is a great model.





No comments:

Post a Comment