Friday, September 27, 2013

Brrrrrr!!!!!

I thought we were entering fall NOT WINTER!! Ok...in all fairness I'm sure that most of these temps are fall temperatures for Utah (even though they are AZ winter temps...and I will admit that I already busted out my Christmas CDs because it felt like an AZ Christmas outside), but it has been a roller coaster of temperatures for the past week+. I'm loving the 70s but I wish the 50s would hold off for another month or more. This week I was so cold that Jeff even started a fire for me in the morning. I thought I'd be able to ramp up for colder weather since I didn't have a brutally hot summer, but I don't think my blood is thick enough! Seeing the snow on the mountain is just an evil omen of what is to come! I'm bracing myself now (and planning trips to AZ) for the winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment