Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More football...

So I know I said that I wouldn't post a ton of pictures of football, but...I'm a mom and I can't stop taking pictures. Dallin has done really well this season. I know I may be a little biased in my opinion, but for a small guy, he is one of the most aggressive on the field. It doesn't matter what size his opponent is Dallin will take on any one that has the ball. He has played both offensive and defensive positions - his favorite is middle line backer, but he has played free safety, running back, defensive end, and left line backer as well. I'm really proud of his commitment to his team and his dedication to the sport. Great job Dallin!
 Dallin (#7) running to make a tackle.  
Dallin jumping to tackle his opponent. 
Dallin taking down the quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment