Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Today was a very Good Friday! This weekend my baby brother (yes, I realize that he is much bigger than all of us), Michael, and his wife, Jenn, came into town to celebrate Easter with us. I love spending time with my siblings. I feel very lucky to consider them, not only my brothers and sisters, but my friends. I love whenever we are able to get together. I missed my older sister, Nichole, and my parents, but it was fun to have my family around for Easter. In any case, today was a pretty relaxing day. We hung out at my sister, Krystle's, house for a couple hours in the morning then met up with Jordan for lunch (Jeff was with me as well). After lunch, Jeff and Jordan both separated from us and Mikey, Jenn, Krys, and I played games at her house while Nolan took a nap. That evening, Jeff met back up with Mikey, Jenn and I and we joined up with my other brother, Scott, and his wife, Mel for dinner. It was a fun-filled family day!
Jenn, Krys, Mikey, and Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment