Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Break: Diamondbacks game

It has been so much fun spending this week in Arizona with Jeff and the kids. I have enjoyed visiting with my sister, her kids, and my parents. I will always be an Arizona girl at heart (even if I have decided never to visit during the summer since I no longer have to endure that heat!). Last night, the boys spent the night at my sister's then rode bikes to Dairy Queen for ice cream and went bowling this morning/afternoon. Jeff and I decided to do a session in the newly dedicated Gilbert Temple (since I didn't get the chance the last time I was down). The girls opted to be dropped off at the mall. I would say it was a "win-win" for everyone.



That evening, Nichole and Kate joined us at a Diamondbacks baseball game against the LA Dodgers. Utah doesn't have a professional baseball team so this was a first for my kids. They marveled at the retractable roof and the poolside suite (of course we weren't in that area). It is a pretty remarkable field. The game was good...for the Dodger fans. Still, we had fun! I feel so lucky to be able to do these things with Jeff and the kids. I'm grateful for the memories we get to create together.
My favorite part of the game: the singing of the National Anthem. 


My cute niece, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment