Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring!

When we left for Arizona on Spring Break, the trees were bare and there weren't any blossoms. When we came back, it was like being welcomed into a magical Spring wonderland (even though Spring weather is pretty crazy here in Utah!). I love being able to look out my window to see the beautiful blossoms and green, leafy trees! I do enjoy actually having seasons. Growing up in Mesa the only season we had was HOT! Now I get to enjoy watching the Earth's transformations. The only thing I don't really enjoy about Spring is that it means it's time to get to work (e.g., planting the garden, weeding the lawn, house repairs, etc.). Oh well. I guess if I will deal with Spring chores if I get to enjoy Spring beauty. Today we also got to witness our neighbor's sheep birth a little lamb. Danny even got to hold the minutes old baby lamb. I love Spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment