Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Final football game?

Today was Dallin's last normal season football game before the playoffs. His team needed to win this game to qualify for the playoffs so all the boys were feeling a little pressure as I dropped them off to practice before the game. It has been fun to watch Dallin and his friends play this season. I love watching football...especially when one of my favorite players (my boys) are on the field. I think Dallin has felt a little frustrated and more cautious this season than last due to his injuries and the fact that most of the boys on his team are 20+ lbs more than he is. Plus, he wasn't getting as much time on the field as he has the past year. Still he was there for his team 100%...and that makes me proud. Dallin is a great team player. I know he was frustrated to sit on the sidelines and frustrated that he was injured, but he still went to every practice and every game without complaint. Well his team did win this game, but Dallin was injured again (this time his knee) so while it may not be the last game his team plays, it may be the last game Dallin plays this year. Poor kid! I guess we'll see what happens but this may be my last football post for Dallin this year. Dallin still did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment