Monday, October 20, 2014

We've been Boo'd!

Last night we got Boo'd! Some family in our neighborhood dropped off some goodies and a note that explained that it was now our turn to share some goodies and Halloween cheer with two other families in our area. For Family Home Evening, we decorated orange sugar cookies (that I bought...I know...I cheated but time wasn't on my side after recently returning from vacation) and dropped them off on two doorsteps. The boys were our little Halloween ninjas. They ran up to the doors, rang the doorbells, and hurried away before getting caught. It was a fun night! I love that we are finally getting into all the holiday festivities. This is my favorite time of year. I start getting excited in September when the weather changes and the leaves start to fall, but now we're really getting started. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my anniversary!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
I don't know why some of the photos get flipped around. I can't figure out how to turn it back around so just stand on your head to see this one. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment