Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nolan's first birthday party!

Happy birthday Nolan!! Technically Nolan doesn't turn one until October 15th, but it worked best to have his party today. I was glad we were able to do it today because my parents were in town and also because I'll be heading to Colorado on the 15th and didn't want to miss out. Krystle did a great job! (I helped a little too.) We had the party in our shop so Nolan could be as messy as he wanted to be and it would be an easy clean-up. I think he enjoyed himself even though he had no clue the whole gathering was for him. (He also wasn't quite sure about the whole presents or cake thing either.) He is such a smart, cute little guy! He has such a fun personality and has finally decided that he is ok if his mommy isn't holding him all the time. He is such a blessing to our family (as any child should be). I am proud to be his aunt!




The proud parents and the baby of honor!

Uncle Scott, Grandma and Papa Shumway

Such cute boys!










Danny and Dallin wanted to take advantage of the "smash" cake too! Silly boys!
After the party, my family stuck around for dinner. It was the perfect way to end the weekend. I am grateful to have such an amazing family. I am grateful for my parents' never-ending love and support. I am grateful to have siblings who are some of my best friends. I am grateful that I know they are going to be my family for eternity.


1 comment: