Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Luncheon

Today my friend and neighbor, Cathi Chisholm, invited several ladies in the area to a Halloween luncheon. Cathi LOVES Halloween (and even that is an understatement!) and I love festive holiday parties so it was a great combination!! There is just something rejuvenating about getting together with a bunch of amazing women to enjoy an afternoon. Women need other women. I know men can do just fine finding a cave somewhere and secluding themselves from civilization, but women need the associations and friendships of other women...or at least I do. It was a blast! Thanks Cathi for hosting such a wonderful luncheon!

Me, Amy Ewell, Amy McKay, and Rachael Liddle
The theme was all about witches. I thought this was the perfect, yummy dessert for the occasion!

The whole gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment