Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy birthday Jeff!

Today Jeff turns 41 years old! It is funny to think that both he and I are in the mid-stages of our lives. I still very much feel like a newly wed, which somehow makes me think I'm younger than I am. I guess because I always imagined getting married in my early 20s, I now think that both Jeff and I are that young. However, Jeff's ongoing troubles with his knee and occasional flares up in his back definitely remind him that he's not that young any more. Still, we celebrated all the amazing years of his life and the wonderful man he has become! I am so blessed to have him in my life. I feel honored to be his eternal companion. It is a privilege to journey along side him in this life...and throughout eternity. He is my better half in so many ways. I admire his patience, goodness, and tenderness. I admire his humility. I feel like I learn so much from him. He inspires me to be a better person. Happy birthday to the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment