Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween prep!

I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow! This month was a BUSY month and it has flown by! Actually, this whole year has flown by. I just want to put the rest of the year on slow motion so that I can have more time to enjoy the holidays. Seeing as that isn't realistic, I'm just going to have to enjoy each moment as it comes. Last week, I took the boys and my niece, Kaia, to our neighbors' house to pick pumpkins. Danny went for the biggest pumpkin he could find while Dallin and Kaia searched for small ones. Today we decided to prepare our pumpkins. Danny decided to carve his while Dallin and Kaia painted theirs. While they were decorating their pumpkins, Jeff and I were putting the finishing touches on Dallin's costume - a kissing booth. We had to be creative as to how to help Dallin carry it around (we used a backpack and a belt), but I think it turned out pretty well. Bring on Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment