Thursday, December 22, 2016

12 Days of Service: Day 11

Today was a busy day, but not busy enough to spread a little Christmas cheer. Because I knew that I would be running all the last minute Christmas errands, we decided to dedicate today's service to those individuals who do so much but get so little recognition. Today Danny delivered gifts to his teacher and bus driver, and we placed some special goodies in our mailbox for our mail lady! (Heaven knows she deserves it with all the packages she's delivered so that we can have a Merry Christmas!). I think too often we overlook those people who do so much to make our lives so much easier. I know I often feel overlooked as a mom. I cherish those moments of recognition and genuine gratitude. Sometimes I think that's the greatest form of service and kindness we can offer another individual. I hope they each enjoyed their little gifts!

alsdkfj



No comments:

Post a Comment