Friday, December 16, 2016

12 Days of Service: Day 5

I know I may say this a couple times, but tonight's activity is one of the boys' favorites! The boys actually like all the activities but there are a few they love. This was one of them. Tonight we candy cane "bombed" the hospital parking lot. During the day, Daniel and I taped a little message of love and peace onto 120 candy canes then that evening Dallin and Daniel put those candy canes on the cars at the hospital. We usually go to the larger hospital in Provo, but it had been a long work day for Jeff and a snowy day for everyone so we decided to go to our hospital here in Payson. There were definitely less cars so we doubled up the candy cane fun on each of the cars. We were still left with a few candy canes, but that just means I get to spread the love as I run errands this week. After all, everyone can use a little extra love...and a candy cane.




No comments:

Post a Comment