Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baptisms and Bouncing

Today my sister Nichole took Laurin and Dallin along with Tyler and a couple other cousins to the Manti Utah temple to do baptisms (Amber had her last day of her Tiny Tots preschool and couldn't go). This was Dallin's first time doing baptisms and Laurin's first time in the Manti temple. I was sad I couldn't go because of my back but so grateful that the kids were able to go and have a good experience. I look forward to going with them in the future.

Laurin, Dallin, Tyler, Colton Backus, and Braydon Tarwater
Once they returned from Manti, Nichole dropped off Laurin (who had to go to work...darn adulthood!) and picked up Danny to head to Airborne. The boys had a blast playing with cousins at the bounce place. There was even a "ninja" course that Dallin tried. Nichole said that he got the farthest of any of the boys.
McKenzie Tarwater, Dallin, Tyler, Kelsey Backus, Kate Backus, Colton Backus, Danny, Braydon Tarwater, Kaia and Kate 
Kaia and Kate...two "kute" girls 

Dallin scaling the walls
Tyler 

Afterwards they met up with more of my cousins (and their kids) in American Fork canyon where they grilled hotdogs over a campfire and had s'mores. Thanks again Nichole for being willing to take my kids around while I save up my energy for my first 24th of July celebration!







No comments:

Post a Comment