Monday, July 15, 2013

The boys are back in town!

The boys got back from Idaho today. I was really glad to see my boys! Even though it was nice to have a little break, I missed them. Not sure if they missed us though! They had a blast and regaled us with all their stories when they finally made it home. I am so glad that they get to have these memories with their cousins. I remember many summers that I spent with my cousins. Those are the memories and relationships that will last. Kristi was good enough to take a few pics of them while they were there. Most of these are from a party they attended or from their day at Rigby Lake. There are a couple of the boys just hanging out at the house as well. Thanks Kristi for taking these pics!



The Southwick boys: Carson, Danny, Bennett, Travis, Grant and Dallin. 

Danny reportedly loved the dunk tank and wanted to make sure this specific pic was taken and sent to me. 




Danny and Bennett 

Having fun with their favorite Aunt Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment