Thursday, July 18, 2013

Seven Peaks and more Water Slides!

And the fun continues! Today we met up with Nichole, Tyler, Kate and Krystle at Seven Peaks. The kids absolutely love going to Seven Peaks. I have to admit that I like to avoid the crowds and sunburns, but I enjoyed spending the day with them. I'm so glad that Nichole is able to come up during the summers. I miss spending time with Tyler and Kate (who were like my kiddos when I lived in AZ) and love the fact that my kids now will have the opportunity to build relationships with my family. And what better way to do so than with a little water and sun!
Kaia, Kate, Tyler, Danny and Dallin 

Kate and Kaia conquering the Croc! 

Danny 

Kate 
 
This is where the boys spent most of their time. We hardly saw them!
After a few hours at Seven Peaks, Nichole, Tyler, Kate and Krystle had to run some errands so I took the boys back to the house. They were still in a water mood so they grabbed some plastic Jeff picked up from the local dairy and created their own water slide. It has been an adjustment living in a more rural setting, but moments like these make me grateful for our little piece of heaven. I love that the kids get to have fun times right here in our own backyard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment