Saturday, July 6, 2013

Uncle Brad's back

Not only did my family come to town this weekend, but Jeff's brother, Brad, did as well. Brad has been working overseas for the past three years. The kids were very excited that their cool Uncle Brad was back in town so we spent the weekend spending time with the Southwicks. Unfortunately, Julie and her family were unable to make it. Stan was able to come down with Travis and Carson, but Kristi was left in Idaho to tend to the other kids who weren't feeling well. Still we enjoyed the time with family. We went hiking up Santaquin Canyon, pulled out the parachute, picked cherries, and just hung out at Jeff's parents house. What a fun weekend with family! I feel so lucky to not only have the wonderful family I was born into, but to have such an amazing family to have married into.



The kids decided that hiking in the water was more fun than hiking the trail. They were right! 



The favorite Aunt Katie and I. 
The Southwick boys...Stan, Jeff and Brad. 
Grandma Penny with her boys. 
The next generation of Southwick boys. 
Such a gorgeous hike!
Picking cherries...in the rain.
Carson and Grandpa 
Amber 
Katie and the girls.

My little monkeys  

My first cherry picking experience. 


Guess who had a cherry tummyache after we finished?! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Brad that his favorite missionary companion is looking for him! Koby Myer... he can find me on facebook. I lost touch with him years ago and have been searching! Miss him!

    ReplyDelete