Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rock Climbing and Despicable Me 2!

Today started more festivities with my family. By now, my parents had returned to Arizona, but my sister Nichole stays for 3-4 weeks every summer. She has lots of people to visit up here and she's finally made her way to south Utah County for fun times with us! Today we met up at Hansen Mountaineering to do a little rock climbing then went to see Despicable Me 2 (way better than the first movie! I love the minions!). The girls weren't able to join us because of work (they're understanding more and more what it means to be an adult), but the boys had a blast. Dallin loved to scale the walls and was able to climb the toughest wall. Danny climbed a wall or two, but spent most of his time on the rappelling wall. He loved being able to hook himself in then jump down the wall. I swear he did it over 50 times while we were there.














After spending a couple hours rappelling, Jeff came to get Dallin to go to his baseball game while I took Danny to see Despicable Me 2. It was a fun day with cousins! 
Danny, Kaia and Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment