Thursday, July 25, 2013

The party's over...

Today my sister, nephew and niece headed back to Arizona. It has been such a fun month with both the Southwicks and the Shumways. I am so grateful for families, and I feel incredibly blessed to have two amazing families who love and support us. It was a tearful goodbye as I embraced Nichole, Tyler and Kate. I wish it wasn't a 10 hour drive to get to them, but it's nice to know they'll (hopefully) be back up here in October. After the left, I set to work putting the house back in order (e.g., cleaning, laundry, groceries, etc.) The girls were occupied with girls' camp stuff so I had the boys helping me all day. We finished around mid afternoon. Danny and I sat down to watch some TV before I needed to get started on dinner. It only took a few minutes before Danny was out! I guess the party really is over. Thanks to everyone who came to visit! And thanks for all the fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment