Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baby Shower

Do you ever have those moments that seem so surreal that you can hardly believe it's happening? Well that's a bit how I felt today. Today my friends (and neighbors) threw me a baby shower. I have attended countless of these showers but have never been the recipient of the celebration. I couldn't believe it was finally my turn! I couldn't believe all these amazing, talented, kind women were there to celebrate Jonas and me. I felt so incredibly loved and blessed! I simply enjoyed associating with everyone. I received some really cute gifts for Jonas. I finally feel more prepared for his arrival! In fact, I think I have everything (and probably a little more) that I need. Now it's just time for him to make his appearance (which based on the doctor appointments I've had it doesn't appear to be any time soon). I'm grateful that Jeff's mom, my sister (Nichole), and some cousins were also able to be there to celebrate with me. I'm still pinching myself! It's finally my turn! Thank you Cathi Chisholm, Amy McKay, and Marcia Ventura for planning and organizing such a perfectly beautiful shower!







After chatting with everyone, all the women in attendance took a moment to give me some practical new mom advice!














So glad Nichole was there to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment