Wednesday, July 29, 2015

First bath

Today Mommy gave Jonas his first bath. It was a bit of an adventure. Definitely something that will be refined with time. Jonas wasn't too excited about being exposed, but he loved having his hair washed. I think he's like his mommy in that he enjoys having his head massaged. As I was washing him, I just couldn't get over all of his tiny, perfect features - his two little hands with long fingers, his long, skinny feet, his beautiful blue eyes, his cute little nose, his tiny little ears. The creation of life is truly amazing. It is incredible how the body is able to produce another human being...and to have that child turn out so perfectly. There is not a day that goes by that I don't express unending gratitude for his perfect little body. I know it is truly a blessing...he is truly a blessing.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment