Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shopping and Payson Pool

In anticipation of Jonas's arrival (hopefully sooner rather than later), I decided to take the boys out shopping this morning to finish all the back-to-school purchases. I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by! I guess it helps when it has been packed with so many fun activities and family visits. In any case, we got their school supplies and finalized some clothing purchases. I kind of can't wait until the boys reach their adult height and I can stop buying them pants every 6 months because they've already grown out of them! After shopping, we met back up with Nichole and Jenn (who came down with Michael on Monday and are staying for the week as well). They then took all the kids to Payson pool. We ended the day with a rousing game of Apples to Apples. Mom even got involved. There were plenty of laughs to be had! I'm surprised it didn't put me into labor! It was another low-key day, but another day closer to what we're all waiting for - Jonas!








No comments:

Post a Comment