Saturday, July 18, 2015

Lowe's Xtreme Air, Provo Rec Center, and Family BBQ

Today is the last day Tyler will be in Utah (he flies back to AZ tomorrow so he can go on a scout trip to Lake Powell) so we had to make sure we fit in his final fun requests - Lowe's Xtreme Air and Provo Rec Center. Luckily, my other niece, Kaia, was able to join us too. Again the kids had a blast. I think this is one of my favorites parts of parenting - providing fun memories for the kids. Sometimes money prevents obstacles to doing what you would really like to do. Fortunately, we are able to budget in such a way to allow us these fun opportunities, but even if not, there are always fun things to do to create memories. As a kid, my parents didn't always have extra funds, but my parents always tried to create opportunities for fun memories. I am grateful for their sacrifices (which I understand more now as a parent). Anyways, the kids spent a couple hours at both locations before heading to my brother's, Scott, house for an impromptu BBQ and swimming. It was a great way to end another fun day!
Dallin, Kaia, Kate, Danny, and Tyler








Between the two activities, we had a picnic lunch in the park.



I love this picture of Kate and Kaia!!
I think this picture is pretty funny seeing the kids playing in the pool while the guys are working. 



Danny, Kate and Kaia
Me, Jeff, Mel, Scott, Dallin and Tyler
Beautiful rainbow over the Payson Temple to end the day.

1 comment: