Friday, July 17, 2015

Provo Beach Resort

Today we took the kids to the Provo Beach Resort for a day of surfing, bowling, laser tag, arcades and so much more! Have I mentioned how much my boys love it when Aunt Nichole comes to party?! I have to admit that I have enjoyed having Nichole, Tyler, and Kate in town. It has helped with the mental marathon I've been in. Although all the activity has made me a bit tired, it has helped distract me from the fact that my due date is only a week away with no real signs that Jonas will make his appearance by then. Plus, it's just nice to spend some time with my sister, nephew and niece. Family is the most important thing! There is nothing better than making memories with family. I am really looking forward to having my mom in town next week. In any case, we spent the whole of the day letting the kids run wild at the beach resort. They had a blast! I really enjoyed watching them. Hopefully next summer Jonas and I will be able to join in the fun too!






















As if lunch at the Beach Resort wasn't enough, we stopped at Macey's on the way home to grab some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment