Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Classic Fun Center and Drive-In

Can I just say how much I love sisters?! Nichole took the boys AGAIN today and allowed me a much needed day-off. My boys are great boys, but I have felt pretty guilty that I haven't been more physically willing or able to keep them entertained. Plus, I have to admit that I have been struggling more with the mental marathon of these final weeks of pregnancy more so than the physical discomforts. I'm just ready to hold my precious baby boy in my arms...not my belly. I'm ready to get rid of all the water retention, heartburn, sciatic nerve pain, etc. Don't get me wrong...labor and delivery kind of scare me, but I'm ready for it. I see my due date approaching, but don't see any progress towards delivery...and that's a bit depressing. Many women assure me that things can change in the matter of moments, but I just don't see the end in sight. Since Nichole took the boys for the day (and overnight), I was able to have another date night with Jeff. We went to the temple and then out to dinner. I needed that. I needed to mentally re-group. Jonas will come when he's ready. I just need to be patient. In any case, the boys had a BLAST with Nichole. Today they went to Classic Fun Center then did a little canoe ride before going to the drive-in movie to watch the new Minion movie. I think my boys are getting a little spoiled with all this fun! What am I going to do when Nichole leaves?! Hopefully by that point they'll have a new baby brother to love and enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment