Saturday, July 11, 2015

Burriston Pond

Each year that Nichole comes up, I discover some new fun place to take the kids. (It's even better when that place is free!) This year, she introduced us to Burriston Pond. Why did I not know about this place sooner? It's actually only about 20 minutes south of where we live. It's located in Mona, Utah. It isn't a large lake, but it's a fun pond with several rope swings. We met up with Nichole (who was staying with a cousin at the time) at the 7-11 in Payson to take advantage of the free slurpee for 7/11 then headed to the pond. We spent a few hours at the pond. The boys had a blast! They were perfecting their swing and trying to do tricks. I have to admit I was a little jealous. I wanted to get in the water too (even when the boys were shivering because they were cold)! Next summer, I am coming back and both Jonas and I are getting in the water! Still, I had fun watching them enjoying themselves. Another fun day with Nichole, Tyler, Kate and other cousins!
Tyler, Carter, Danny, Kate, Hayden, Olivia, Dallin
Dallin



Danny



Kate
Tyler


Kate
Dallin

 




No comments:

Post a Comment