Friday, July 10, 2015

Lagoon

Nichole is in town so that means PARTY!! (or at least that's what the boys believe!) Nichole, Tyler and Kate come to Utah every summer for 2-3 weeks. During which time, they pack in all the fun they can! Today Nichole took Dallin and Danny (along with her kids and some other cousins) to Lagoon. My boys were in heaven!! Laurin actually got to meet up with them too. They all had a blast! I was pretty lucky that Nichole was willing to take one for the team because I don't think I would have been able to spend an entire day walking around the amusement park. The boys were wiped out by the time we finally met up to get them! 
Jackson, Tyler, Carter, Danny, Olivia, Dallin, Kate, Hayden, Nichole
Dallin, Hayden, Shar, Carter, Olivia
From the right: Danny, Kate, Laurin









While the boys were with Nichole, Jeff and I were able to have a date night. These are going to be a bit limited in a few weeks so I have enjoyed and savored each moment I've had with him. Tonight we went to the Payson Scottish Festival. It was our first time attending the festival. We watched some traditional dances and strength games while courageously trying some traditional foods (e.g., haggis!). I love my husband! We don't have to do anything extravagant. I simply love being with my best friend. I know the boys had a blast today, but it was a great day for me too!





No comments:

Post a Comment