Saturday, August 31, 2013

Chad's wedding

Krystle and Jordan left yesterday but Stan, Kristi, and their kids came in today. Needless to say, I was busy this morning cleaning their room, washing sheets and towels, and preparing an impromptu dinner for them when they arrived...as we left. On top of all that, Jeff and I raced up to Provo to help Jordan unload the two trailers that had been housing their stuff for the past week. I'm sure Krystle will be happy to be settled into their new place and finally be able to set up her nursery. She has had a tough enough pregnancy without having to worry about a move on top of it! Oh well...we all seemed to be thrown curve balls in life. We've just got to go with the flow. In any case, we hurried home after unloading everything, cleaned up, then headed out the door to Chad's, one of Jeff's employees, wedding. It was a really nice evening for an outdoor wedding. The event took place at Nielson's Grove in Orem. This is the first wedding I've been to since being married. While this ceremony was nothing like the one we had, it still provided for moments of reflection. I am eternally grateful for Jeff. I can't imagine my life without him...or the kids. I feel blessed to know that we are sealed for eternity. He is my best friend and my greatest support. Thank you Jeff for being my eternal companion!


No comments:

Post a Comment