Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yummy goodness!

My sister, Krystle, and her husband, Jordan, have been staying with us for the week. They had to move out of the condo they were in because the owners were moving back in. They found a new place to rent and were scheduled to move in on Labor Day...until the owners of their current residence discovered black mold and asked them to move out a week earlier than planned. It was a bit of a scramble to pack up so quickly, but it was fun to have them stay with us. Unfortunately, I didn't get any random pics. We mostly just ran errands and hung out around the house (when I was around the house and not busy with other obligations), but Thursday we picked up my niece, Kaia, from school and Krystle made peanut butter, butterfinger Rice Krispy treats with the kids. I think you can tell from the picture how much they liked the treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment