Saturday, August 3, 2013

Scout overnighter

Dallin and Jeff went on another campout with the scouts. This time it was only for an evening. The place they camped at had a small pond with a HUGE swing. The boys (and Jeff) had fun jumping off the swing and hanging out in the water. In the morning, Jeff took the boys on a little hike before they did some archery. During their hike, they discovered a rattle snake. My husband, being the man he is, decided to trap it, chop off its head, skin it, then grill it up! This is why I don't go to scout camp. I am smart enough to leave poisonous snakes alone!! Still they had a blast. I'm glad that Jeff gets to share some of these experiences (hopefully safer ones) with Dallin. Too bad Danny can't just speed up the next couple years!







1 comment:

  1. Kate's looking at the pictures with me and says Eww that is so gross. I agree with you, leave the snakes alone. :)

    ReplyDelete