Friday, August 30, 2013

Hypno Hick?!

This weekend is Golden Onion Days in Payson. Why did we get stuck with our town festival being named after an onion?! Oh well...it is what it is. In any case, Jeff and I decided to take advantage of the evening's entertainment - the Hypno Hick. Yup...a cowboy who hypnotizes people. We should have known better, but I guess we'd hoped for more. We started our night at the Pizza Factory for dinner and couldn't leave without trying their dessert, Never on Sundae! It is basically what you Arizonans would know as a pizzookie. It's a half baked cookie with vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate sauce. Yumm!!
Afterwards, we went to Payson Park to watch the Hypno Hick. I have to admit that I'm still skeptical. I have never been a huge believer in hypnosis so that's probably why. Still, it had some entertaining moments. At least I can say I've been to a hypnotist show.

Here they are watching the swinging string. 
Now their all in a "sleep" state.


No comments:

Post a Comment