Sunday, December 14, 2014

Grinch dinner

Tonight my family (Krystle, Jordan, Nolan, Scott, Mel and Kaia) joined us for our 2nd annual Grinch dinner. Because the holidays are so busy, we wanted to make sure we were able to get together for one evening to celebrate a little of Christmas together. This just happened to be the night. I prepared our Grinch dinner with roast beast (beef), Who-hash (hashbrowns), Who-pudding (banana pudding), green Grinch salad, and Grinch punch. After we ate, the kids watched the Grinch movie while the rest of us enjoyed catching up. It was a fun night! I love my family. I'm grateful to have two siblings that live here. I'm going to be sad when Krystle and her little family move in a couple weeks. Still, it has been fun to have these memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment