Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wintertide Concert

Tonight Amber had her holiday choir concert. This concert is the biggest one of the year. The orchestra and some band members perform as well (although I think the choir was the best...and not just because Amber was in it). I love all the Christmas concerts! I love hearing Christmas music. I love the fact that many of the songs performed tonight still had reference to Christ. I think it's unfortunate that so many people try to take Christ out of Christmas. I am grateful to live in a community that respects Christ, even if He isn't someone they worship. I am so grateful for this time of year that we are able to reflect, not only on His birth, but His life. I wish I was better at remembering and being an example of Him throughout the year, not just during the holidays. In any case, the concert was great and (of course) Amber did an amazing job!





No comments:

Post a Comment