Saturday, June 1, 2013

Basketball?!

Why am I posting about basketball? Isn't it baseball season? Yes it is, but Dallin has participated in a basketball camp all week and last night and today they played in a tournament. Dallin played 5 games in a 24 hour period. He was one tired, but happy boy. I think his heart is really in basketball. It was fun to watch him come alive on the court. It was fun to see how well he (and his team) played together. They only won two out of the five games, but I can still see how well he continues to improve.

 




Jeff helped coach the team because their coach was unable to be there. I think Jeff liked it...that scares me. I may lose him during basketball season! The rest of the day we spent relaxing and taking care of the little things we hadn't been able to get to all week. It was nice to just have a day at home where I could get myself organized a little. I may actually survive the summer after all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment