Monday, June 10, 2013

Payson Pool

I am happy to report that I felt somewhat "on top" of things this week. I may actually be finding my summer groove...then again, probably not. No "summer" week seems to be the same. This week was still busy, but not as demanding on my time. In fact, I got to spend some time with Jeff during the day as we picked out some manufactured stone to replace the brittle, fading, plastic stone-like covering on our exterior walls. I am excited to see the finished product. It wasn't super easy moving into a house that I didn't purchase with my husband, but it has been incredibly nice to make changes to that house to convert it into our home. In any case, today I had a little down time so I decided to take the boys to Payson Pool. They have been dying to go swimming ever since school got out, but we have been too busy to actually find the time to go. However, this afternoon we had time and the temperature was in the 90s...so I wouldn't freeze if I had to get in. Dallin invited his friend Tanner and Daniel found a friend at the pool (which was fortunate for me because he wanted me to go down the slides with him - which I was gladly planning to do after I acclimated to the chilly water - but he decided he'd go down with his friend instead). We stayed for a couple hours. The boys had a blast and I enjoyed sitting poolside with a good book.

Dallin (center) and Tanner mainly stayed in the deep pool. 
Danny coming down the twisty slide. 
Danny loved the slides (the one on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment