Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Phase two: Operation New Home

Our house renovations aren't coming along as quickly as I had hoped, but I love watching the transformation and am very happy with the changes. This past week we got a new front door. I never really liked our front door because it had this huge window in it. I didn't like the idea of not being able to hide from solicitors (not that we get many) or just other unwanted guests when I'd go to see who was at the door. I liked to be able to see them but not vice versa. In any case, we got a door with no window and I love it. Jeff and I had to stain/paint it (which was an adventure because it's fiberglass) but I like the end product. The rock on the house is also coming along...slowly but surely. It will hopefully be done by the end of July.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment