Saturday, October 12, 2013

All State Choir

Tonight we headed to Temple Square to listen to Amber perform in the Utah All-State choir. She was chosen to participate in this choir that is made up of the best-of-the-best high school choir students. It was quite an honor and quite a talented group of teens. The concert was amazing! There were 642 students total. I really enjoyed the concert, which took place in the Tabernacle. There was an organ solo prior to their performance. The organist was incredible! She played my favorite organ solo - Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening (which started with dinner and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory...always a plus!). I'm grateful for my talented kids. I love that Amber loves to share her talent with others.
Amber, Kate, Tyler, Danny and Dallin at City Creek after eating. 
I love this picture of Jeff and I. 
Me and my boys. 
Amber, Laurin, and Callan Towse 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment