Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Cruise

Tonight we met up with more family (some of my other cousins came with us) at the Provo River for a Halloween Cruise. I'd read about this online and found some half off tickets so I figured, why not?! As you all know, I love the holidays and am looking forward to more holiday-themed activities. I have to admit that this wasn't what I thought it would be. It was ok for the price we paid and it was a fun family night activity, but I'm not sure we'll make it an annual tradition. The cruise consisted of a quick boat ride on the Provo River to see jack-o-lanterns and have a "pirate" invade our ship. I think the little kids enjoyed it the most. Still, I was happy to just enjoy the evening with family.
Here are just a few of the kids that came with us: Kate, Colton, Dallin, Jackson, Tyler, Hayden, Danny, Kate, Olivia, Amber and Laurin. 
I thought it was pretty cool how the pumpkins reflected off the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment