Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Girls day...plus Dad

Today I joined my sisters, niece, and Mom for a girls day. Dad also got to tag along with us! I love my papa! He has always been a little outnumbered with his girls, but has always been a good sport when shopping, crafting, or watching chick flicks. I never hear him complain. In any case, we started off the day by going to Wood Connections (another wood cutout store) to get some unfinished wood holiday decorations. (I actually bought mine finished because my mom bought enough to keep us busy for a couple day!) Afterwards, we went to Café Zupas and Smart Cookie to eat. I really love Smart Cookies sugar cookies...it's probably a good thing they're in American Fork or I'd be quite a few pounds heavier than I am now. Finally, we ended up back at my sister Krystle's place where we spent the afternoon working on crafts and exploring the parks by her house. I love that I get to spend this week with my family! I'm so grateful that they are among my best friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment